A standard element of on-premise data centers, data warehouses have been used by business intelligence and analytics teams to uncover insights and provide reports by making sense of the company’s historical structured data. However, these data warehouses have not been able to keep up with the new data sources. They are rigid monolithic architectures that are difficult to scale and maintain. They are no longer cost-effective or sustainable.
New data sources, including streaming data, semi-structured data, text, and voice, all fall outside the highly structured transactional data box. However, they must be accessed and appropriately analyzed without affecting compute and performance levels. Cloud technology offers high performance, simple deployment, near-infinite scaling, and easy administration at a fraction of the cost of on-premises solutions. Eplexity’s Data Analytics modernization delivers benefits more suited to modern data types, today’s sophisticated analytics tools, and computing workloads.
Data and data sources are rapidly growing both in volume and diversity, consider the proliferation of IoT devices, social media streams, and user data to name just a few. This massive amount of unstructured data also needs to be securely stored so it can be accessed and analyzed by any number of applications and people to uncover important business insights. AWS powered data lakes are centralized, secure, and cost-effective.
- Load any amount of data in real time without needing to define a schema
- Eliminate data silos by loading any data type into your data lake
- Get to insights faster with a variety of machine learning tools
- Enable data scientists, analysts, and developers to use their own analytics tools
- Enjoy rigorous security and governance for all of your data stored in your data lake